Thursday 1 October 2009

Employed and everything!

Well, it's been a fun few days at RJDM, as we have all been working there since Saturday (that was a doozy). I can't really say that much in terms of the projects, but we're going to be fairly busy with juggling about 3 projects. A lot of time so far has been spent storyboarding, trying to make the first piece as clear and polished as possible to the client. God, I hate storyboarding, especially when you add in a single frame, and eeeeeverything has to be pushed back one space on Photoshop files with 6 frames. Such a hassle! And I'm getting a bit sick of the cheesy smiles that istock has to offer, even on kids with black eyes.
In terms of programs, Photoshop has been on my agenda a lot for many reasons. Maya has been used a smidge by myself, but a lot more by others. I've also got to grips with Final Cut Pro even more which is handy for my own experience... I'd try to stay away from Macs if I can help it, but being forced to use them does give me opportunity to widen my knowledge of them.
Not much else to say really as I haven't progressed further with my own work. Closing statement will be 'I must learn AfterEffects!'

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment