Wednesday 28 October 2009

Tiiired

Apologies for no update last week... my brain has been truly fried. 6 or 7 day weeks tend to make you forget things, namely to update on time! This could either be seen as an early update, or a very late one from last week (Hopefully the latter, I do have other things to say but it's too late to say them now)

My final week of RJDM is upon us now. I'm going to miss it, as I've really enjoyed working there. Not much conventional animation has gone on; no building and animating full characters, but then again the kind of stuff we've been working on of late just shows how much potential work there is for animators if you're willing. It's a huge market, and random 'basic' shorts (arrows, AGH!) are just as frequent in the industry (if not more so) than character based stuff.

I've learnt some pretty neat tricks, and I hope to show them in blog form. Seriously, arrows following a simple motion path is NOT as straightforward as you'd think!

Anyway, I've been doing homework for the last two nights til midnight so I think it's time I got some sleep.

Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment