Friday 9 October 2009

2nd week of RJDM

Oops... a little late this week (Updates seem to have been happening every Thursday so I'll try and stick to that) but I just clean forgot. Let's put it down to being drained from work.

Again, no work of my personal stuff as I've had my second week at RJDM studios. It's been hectic trying to ensure this project meets the standards of our client (they are pretty indecisive which is very frustrating) so we could be spending a morning on one thing, only to find the feedback received at noon says they don't like that aspect. So we're back to the drawing board. And that has happened, and I'm sure it will again.

I've got to play in Maya a lot more this week, animating short sequences and staring at the graph editor. We have also got an additional project to do by the end of next week, which consists of making an advert for a website. The storyboards are down and the feedback has been pretty good, which is a bonus. That should all be done and dusted in the short time we have.

Next week may be the final week in the studio, until November anyway when I may well be going back to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment